Personal Information we may collect from you
The personal information we collect includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and any other information you provide such as information entered in the message section of the “Contact us” page. We also collect information about the pages you view on the Websites, the length of time you are on the Websites.
Before you provide us with any information about a third party you must have that person’s consent to do so.
How we use your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Respond to you as per a request either by phone or email
- Securely retain data for reference should we be contacted by you in the future
- collect payment from you;
- respond to any other requests comments or complaints you make about our services;
- customise your experience on the Websites;
- send you emails if you have requested them;
- analyse our business and the market in general.
Disclosing your Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
Accessing your Personal Information
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 you may at any time access and change your personal information. TravelAdvocates will take all reasonable steps to keep your information secure.
Internet and Browsers
Most browsers allow you to change your settings as to whether to accept cookies or not. You do not need to have cookies turned on to access the Websites.